- 5 ears of corn, shucked (will yield about 5 cups of kernels)
- 1 cup reserved corn cooking liquid
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Farmhouse Originals Southwest Chipotle Dressing
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, finely diced
Step 1: Bring corn to a boil in a large pot of water.
Step 2: Cook for 8 minutes, reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid before draining the corn from the water.
Step 3: Allow corn to cool and then use a knife to remove the kernels from the cob.
Step 4: In the bowl of a food processor, combine 4½ cups of corn, cooking liquid, milk, Hidden Valley Ranch Farmhouse Originals Southwest Chipotle Dressing, cilantro, scallions, salt and pepper.
Step 5: Process until mixture is mostly smooth but still retains some texture (about 5 – 6 minutes).
Step 6: Pour mixture into a saucepan and heat oven medium flame until soup is hot.
Step 7: Pour soup into bowls and garnish with reserved corn kernels, chopped tomatoes and scallions. Enjoy!
*This post was sponsored by Hidden Valley.