Celebrate Fourth of July this year with this simple, fresh dessert!
Not only is it delicious, it’s easy to make and even the kids can help mom create these tasty little treats.
- 8 prepared shortcakes (sponge cakes)
- 1 cup honey or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Flag toothpicks for decoration
- Place shortcakes on a serving platter. Fill center of shortcakes with Greek yogurt, dividing evenly among each one.
- Place blueberries, raspberries and finally sliced strawberries into yogurt filling.
- Stick American flag toothpick into each shortcake for décor.
- Serve and enjoy!