Not only is it delicious, it’s easy to make and even the kids can help mom create these tasty little treats.
- 8 prepared shortcakes (sponge cakes)
- 1 cup honey or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Flag toothpicks for decoration
- Place shortcakes on a serving platter. Fill center of shortcakes with Greek yogurt, dividing evenly among each one.
- Place blueberries, raspberries and finally sliced strawberries into yogurt filling.
- Stick American flag toothpick into each shortcake for décor.
- Serve and enjoy!
To read more from Rachel Voorhees, click here.
You can also find Rachel Voorhees here and on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.