Kids these days are just as stylish and on-trend as their parents, it seems.
And there are plenty of shops around the web that cater to these trendy tots. If you're looking for something that won't be worn by every other child at the playground this summer, head to Etsy for unique finds from independent designers. These are my top five picks for super cool shops you and your little ones will adore.
1. Thief and Bandit Kids has a playful selection of clothing and accessories for boys and girls.
2. I love the simple word-focused tees at AMOTkid for boys. I think girls could easily pull these shirts off too.
3. Button down shirts from Escargot Kids look cool paired with anything from skinny jeans to board shorts.
4. Check out Fleur and Dot's huge selection for vintage-inspired looks for girls.
5. And The Measure is a fun shop for comfy, cool dresses and separates.