As the moms everywhere are cheering for their tweens to be headed out of the house, off the computer and back into school, I'm sure the tweens are just jeering.
But it doesn't have to be all jeers and tears, because back-to-school is a great time to prepare their closets for the influx of events and activities that will be happening throughout the year, like school assemblies, birthday parties, school dances and school trips.
However, first things first because we all know there's nothing like making a good first impression — here's a look at six great outfits that will make your tween shine on their first day of school that are both mom-approved and school-approved!
- DSigned Shake It Up Ruffled Tunic, $16.99, at target.com
- DSigned Shake It Up Animal Print Legging, $9.99, at target.com
- Mia Kids Betsy Flat, $35, at piperlime.com
- 12 Bright Multi Bracelets, $7.90, at shopjustice.com
- Volcom Bolder Stripe T-shirt, $29, at nordstrom.com
- dENiZEN from Levis Brand at Target Jeans 281, $17.99, at target.com
- Kids' Adidas Samba Sneakers, $45, at jcrew.com
Click through for more Back To School Styles for your tween!
- Garden Graphic Tee, $24.95, at gap.com
- Ribbon Courdroy Cropped Pants, $31.46, at gap.com
- Girls' Coverse Jack Purcell Glitter Sneakers, $50, at jcrew.com
- Pink Feather Flower Clip, $7, at shopjustice.com
- Patterned Long-Sleeve Shirt, $17.94, at oldnavy.com
- Straight Cargo Pants, $25.46, at gap.com
- Kids' New Balance KE410 Sneakers, $46, at jcrew.com
- Girls Lindy Hop Dress, $42.50, at jcrew.com
- Denim Jacket, $19.50, at oldnavy.com
- Dolce Vita Stormy Boot, $59.95, at nordstrom.com
- Crochet Cabbie Hat with Sequin Flower, $16, at shopjustice.com