Spring has sprung with this light and colorful roasted rainbow carrot salad, made with white beans, cilantro, and scallions. Easter bunny approved!
White Bean Salad with Roasted Rainbow Carrots
An Easter Bunny-approved dish! Who knew carrots came in so many delicious colors?
- rainbow carrots, sliced: 3 cups
- olive oil: 4 tablespoons, divided
- fresh thyme leaves: 1 tablespoon
- white beans, cooked: 3 cups
- cilantro leaves, roughly chopped: ¾ cup
- scallions, thinly sliced: ½ cup
- garlic, minced: 1 clove
- white wine vinegar: 1 ½ teaspoons
- salt and pepper: to taste
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2: Peel, wash, and slice carrots into ½ inch pieces. Spread on a baking sheet, drizzle with one tablespoon olive oil, then sprinkle fresh thyme leaves, freshly cracked black pepper, and sea salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
Step 3: While carrots are roasting, toss white beans, roughly chopped cilantro leaves, and thinly sliced scallions together.
Step 4: Whisk 3 tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, and white wine vinegar together and set aside.
Step 5: Once carrots are ready, and slightly cooled, add to the bowl. Toss with vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
More Salad Recipes:
- Warm Satsuma Spinach Salad Recipe
- Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Zuchini, and Feta Recipe
- Quinoa Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Read more: Rainbow Carrot Salad with White Beans Recipe - Momtastic https://www.momtastic.com/food/398189-rainbow-carrot-salad/#ixzz2zAH5NEZO Follow us: @itsmomtastic on Twitter | itsmomtastic on Facebook