- Epsom Salts: 2 cups
- dark chocolate: 40 grams
- Himalayan salt: 2 tablespoons
- cacao: 1 tablespoon
- almond oil: 30 ml (coconut oil would work great also)
- bicarb soda: 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- mixing bowl
- glass jar: I recycled an old 350 gram candle jar (learn how to clean them out here)
Step 1: Gather all your supplies.
Step 2: Combine all your ingredients apart from the chocolate in a mixing bowl and stir.
Step 3: Use a grater or vegetable peeler to crumble the chocolate in.
Step 2: Stir again and pour it into your jar.
And that’s it. I am going to give some to my lovely lady friends in the hope that they will give themselves a bit of me time this Easter, you should grab yourself some me time too!
More clever ideas for Easter:
- Hot Cross Bun Cupcakes
- DIY Easter Cake Toppers Made from a Cereal Box
- Free Printable Mini Easter Baskets
Images: Patchwork Cactus. Credits: Gorgeous chopping board by Copper & Co.