While these might not be those times, here’s what’s making me smile this week.
- Stop it, Alex! There’s no cuddling in this game.
- I don’t have to say “excuse me.” That wasn’t me, it was my butt.
- If I saw everyone in the park doing the potty dance, I would NOT do it with them.
- Lots of boys don’t like purple, because girls like it. But I do. It’s okay not to like what other boys like.
- A boy in my class has two peanuts. He told me. It’s no big deal.
- If it was my goo, you’d want to touch it and I’d let you.
- I found a hair. I hope it’s not daddy’s, because then he’d be a tiny bit more balder.
- If I was Alex, which I am, and I saw a monster, I’d just get back into your tummy. It's safe because it's big.
What wit and wisdom is being shared in your house today?