Here they are in this sliver of time:
Things about me. I am four:
1. I might grow up to be a motorcycle driver. Or a skateboarder. Or a mopper who mops floors.
2. I like to pee outside at the park.
3. I hate Calliou.
4. I don't need you to help me.
5. When I'm frustrated, I like to punch people in the butt.
6. I will not go to summer camp, I will not, I will not.
7. If you yell at me, I'm gonna ignore you.
8. I think Katy Perry sings so GOOD!
Things about me, I am five and three-quarters:
1. I want a dog more than anything else in the world.
2. I like having a little brother, except sometimes I wish he was a dog.
3. I ask a lot of questions about death like: If you drink your own blood, would you die?
4. I won't know for sure if I'm a wizard until I'm eleven and I get my letter from Hogwarts.
5. My skin is the palest in the whole family, and I am the skinniest.
6. I got stung by a bee today and I didn't cry.
7. My favorite movie ever was Gnomio and Juliet.
8. I also made a snake out of a tie.
I will keep my lists close for when my children are less easy to hold tight and define. What's on yours?