Nutty, whole grain Israeli couscous, herby pesto, crunchy artichokes, and tangy goat cheese come together in this mouth-watering Israeli couscous pesto salad. It’s sure to be a hit at your next summertime picnic gathering.
Israeli Couscous-Pesto Salad with Artichokes Recipe
The perfect blend of nutty & tangy, serve this salad at your next summer soiree!
- whole grain Israeli couscous, uncooked: 1 cup
- pesto: ¼ cup (see below for recipe)
- artichoke hearts (frozen, jarred, or canned), cubed: 1 cup
- goat cheese, crumbled: ¼ cup
- red onion: ⅛ cup, thinly sliced
- salt + pepper: for seasoning
Step 1: Cook the Israeli couscous according to package instructions.
Step 2: While the couscous is cooking, cut the artichoke hearts into ½ inch cubes and thinly slice the red onion.
Step 3: Toss the cooked, cooled couscous with the pesto, cubed artichoke hearts, sliced onion, and crumbled goat cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Summer Salads: