3. New Year’s Sensory Tub
New Year’s related party items:
- party blow outs
- New Year’s Eve party glasses
- a Baby New Year
- a calendar
- party poppers
- noise makers
- a clock
- anything else your family or friends might associate with New Year’s
- a large bin to put it all in
- paper and pencils
How to play:
- Put several New Year’s related items in a tub.
- Hold the tub above one player’s head and have them reach in and touch the items for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After they take their hand out of the bin, have them write down everything they felt in the bin.
- The person with the most correct guesses wins.
Next page: New Year’s Treasure Hunt game