2. Baby New Year Balloons Game
Good for groups – at least 8 players or more.
- about 50 tiny plastic babies, depending on # of players like these from Party City
- Opaque balloons – between 5 and 10 balloons per player
How to play:
- Before the party, blow up a bunch of opaque balloons. You should have between 5 and 10 balloons for each person playing the game.
- Put a tiny plastic or printed cardstock baby (representing the New Year's Baby) in about 1/4 of the balloons.
- Divide the players into 2 teams
- The players will line up at one end of the room, then race across the room, one player at a time and grab a balloon. When he gets to the balloon, he/she should sit on the balloon to try to pop it (either on the floor, or on a hard chair).
- Once they pop their balloon they can grab the baby New Year if there is one, and race back to drop it in a cup or bucket in front of their team.
- If there is no baby, they simply run back and tag the next person to run down and pop a balloon.
- The game is over when all of the balloons have been popped, and the team with the most babies wins the game.
Next page: New Year's Sensory Tub