If you’re planning a New Year’s Eve party this year, you’ve got to have a few games to help move the evening along and to keep your guests entertained until the New Year arrives. Here are a few fun New Year’s Eve games kids and grown ups alike will enjoy.
1. Guess the New Year’s Resolution
- slips of paper to write resolutions on
- bowl or hat to collect resolutions
How to play:
- Have everyone write out one of their New Years resolutions and put it into a hat or a bowl.
- Then you will draw out one resolution at a time, and everyone tries to guess who’s New Years resolution it is.
- Give it a fun twist and have the person who draws the resolution out act it out in a game of charades.
- Once you guess the resolution, then you have to guess who made it.
Next page: Baby New Year Balloons game