- white paint
- black paint
- paint brushes
Step 1: Use the white paint to paint the rocks all over. Depending on your paint, this may take several coats. Set the painted rocks aside to dry.
Step 2: Once the rock are dry, dip the wooden end of your brush (or you can use a pencil eraser) and apply the black paint to the rocks to make the black eyes and mouth.
Step 3: Let the Rock Ghosts dry and you’re done! If desired, you can (and probably should) add a clear coat of spray to ensure you can use these little cuties for years to come.
Want more Halloween DIY Crafts?
- 10 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Pinecone Witch DIY Craft
- Sparkly Spider Treat Cups DIY Craft
- Chalkboard Pumpkin DIY Craft
- Polka-Dot Painted Pumpkin DIY Craft
- Candy Cornballs DIY Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Lanterns DIY Craft
- Pumpkin Orange DIY Decor
- Halloween Luminaries DIY Craft
- Jack-Be-Little Pumpkins DIY Craft
- Puffy Paint Pumpkins DIY Craft
Kersey Campbell blogs at Ardor.