The fashion faux paux alone is enough to make you laugh but don’t worry, it doesn’t happen to everyone and it definitely doesn’t have to happen to YOU!
Try mixing leather and faux leather into your wardrobe this season for a look that is classic without making you look like you’re in the market for a new Harley Davidson. Two things to keep in mind as you shop for your leather this season: faux leather is considerably more budget-friendly than real leather and don’t feel like you have to get black — go for a red leather jacket or a camel colored skirt to pack a big punch of style and color. From jackets to pants to skirts, make a big statement this season and also, leather will actually keep you really warm too!
- Skirt: Pleated Faux Leather Skirt, $79.90, at thelimited.com
- Skirt: Leith Leather Midi Skirt, $328, at nordstrom.com
- Pants: Sparkle & Fade Faux Leather Pants, $89, at urbanoutfitters.com
- Jacket: (minus The) Leather Bomber Jacket, $98, at express.com
- Jacket: Ribbed Asymmetric Motorcycle Jacket, $98, at bebe.com
- Pants: Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse, Skinny Faux Leather Pants, $99, at macys.com