11. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken from Foodie Crush is fancy enough for a holiday dinner, but it’s made in the slow cooker so mostly it’s a hands off recipe. Save and pin for your next dinner with company!
12. Slow Cooker Coconut Ginger Chicken and Vegetables from Simple Bites sings with flavor thanks to a fragrant spice blend and a good dose of aromatics such as ginger root and garlic. It’s mellowed out with rich coconut milk and served over steamed rice—comfort food at its finest.
13. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken from The Comfort of Cooking is loaded with fresh avocado, salsa, and cilantro. This easy and healthy slow cooker chicken verde can be ready when you walk in the door from work!
16. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken from Baked by Bree is versatile. Eat it over some rice with a side of veggies, add some to a salad, or add some slaw and a few dashes of hot sauce for a pulled chicken sandwich. So many possibilities.
17. The Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Thighs from Rachel Cooks are proof that being busy doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice great food. These slow cooker Moroccan chicken thighs will cook all day while you’re busy doing other things. Best part is, it will probably be enough for two meals!
18. Slow Cooker Green Chicken Chili from 365 Days of Slow Cooking is sure to be one of your favorites. It has loads of flavor thanks to the base of tomatillos plus lime, cilantro, onions, chipotles, and avocados. Add it to your menu this week!
19. The Orange and Sesame Drumsticks from Kayotic Kitchen are simmered in a highly addictive combination of spices, honey, and orange juice. They’re especially fantastic when served over noodles and loads of crunchy stir-fried vegetables!