Super Bowl is here, and if you are still looking for a dip recipe for the game night, then a delicious bowl of queso is what you need.
It is creamy and cheesy and pairs well with almost every snack, appetizer, and chips. And with this easy-to-follow recipe, your queso dip will be perfect every single time. Whether it be kids or adults, the queso will be loved by all at your Super Bowl party.
- 2 cups of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 jar of Leigh Oliver’s White Queso
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 2 cups of Chorizo, ground
- Cut the Velveeta cheese block in half to make the queso dip recipe for Super Bowl. Put half in the fridge, and cut the remaining half into small cubes.
- Cook the chorizo in a pan until it’s fully cooked.
- Melt the cheese cubes in a saucepan on the stove. Keep stirring it so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and burn.
- Once the cheese is almost melted, add the jar of white queso, a can of tomatoes, and half of the cooked Chorizo.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined.
- For the final touches, top the queso with cooked black beans and guacamole for extra flavor.
Your queso dip is ready to be served with chips on the side at the Super Bowl party. The recipe comes together in minutes without much preparation. However, be careful not to handle the melted cheese when toddlers are jumping around in the kitchen to avoid accidental burns since it will be extremely hot.
Also, you can make this dip without chilies for kids. It will still taste just as delicious. Serve the queso dip in a mini crock-pot, as it will stay warm longer. Otherwise, you have to keep reheating the dip every few minutes.
We hope you will make this queso dip for your Super Bowl party. If you do, don’t forget to share your guests’ reactions with us in the comment section below!