Looking for some jokes for kids that will get the whole family giggling? We’ve rounded up 25 funny, clean jokes for kids guaranteed to make both parents and little ones laugh out loud. Get ready for some hilarious jokes that are amusing for kids and adults alike.
Trying to make your little ones smile and laugh? These funny kid jokes will have your children cracking up instantly. The silly concepts, play on words, and lighthearted punchlines are comedy gold for kids and family fun. Your toddler will love hearing these jokes before bedtime, and your school-aged children will have a blast sharing these funny kids jokes with friends on the playground.
With jokes ranging from groan-worthy puns to clever riddles, this kid-approved collection hits all types of humor. Your children will beg to hear these funny jokes again and again. Pretty soon, they’ll make you chuckle as they try creating their jokes. So, break out this list during family occasions or when you need funny, clean jokes to brighten your day. Get ready to laugh out loud!
Try these jokes for kids
1. How many tickles does it take to get an octopus to laugh? Ten tickles.
2. What time do you go to the dentist? At tooth-hurty.
3. What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede? Bacon and legs.
4. April showers bring May flowers. What do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims!
5. What did the tooth fairy use to fix her wand? Toothpaste.
6. How can you keep someone in suspense? I’ll tell you later.
7. What do birds give out on Halloween? Tweets.
8. Where do cows like to go on the weekend? To the MOOvies.
9. What did the flower say to the bee? Buzz off!
10. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole-in-one.
11. Why did the baseball player go to jail? He stole second base.
12. How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it.
13. What do you call a fairy that doesn’t take a bath? Stinkerbell.
14. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
15. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin on the ground? Squash.
16. Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks? They don’t have any pockets.
17. What did the pirate say when he turned 80 years old? Aye matey
18. Why couldn’t the pirate kid see the movie? Because it was rated arrrrgh.
19. How much does a pirate charge for ear piercing? A buccaneer.
20. Why did the girl put candy under her pillow? Because she wanted sweet dreams.
21. How does a train eat? It goes chew chew!
22. Why do moon rocks taste better than earth rocks? They’re meteor.