Make your holiday gifts pretty and unique with these lovely ideas!
- Fabric gift wrap from Martha Stewart
- Red and white check fabric ribbon from Olive Manna
- Wooden tags with stick on letters from Real Simple
- Newspaper wrapping from Country Living
- Map wrap from Design*Sponge
- Savoy gift wrap from Smock
Sometimes, you yearn for gift wrap that’s a little bit different than what you see in the stores during the holiday season. And luckily, there’s lots of resources and ideas to inspire you to think outside of the box when you wrap those special gifts! Browse online or brick-and-mortar specialty paper goods stores for gorgeous wrapping paper (much of which can be purchased by the sheet), or nix traditional wrap altogether and use fabric, newspaper, or an old map instead! You can even keep the paper plain and use fabulous ribbon, homemade gift tags, or vintage ornaments to adorn your gifts. Don’t forget: Presentation is everything, so make the outside of your gifts just as special as what’s inside!