Chef Craft Premium Salad Tongs
This essential gadget is perfect for guests on a budget.
Find on Amazon
There are a few must-have kitchen gadgets, and tongs are toward the top of that list. That’s why these premium salad tongs by Chef Craft are one of our favorite go-to wedding registry items. They’re designed with comfort and durability in mind. With wide scissor handles and a firm grip, they make it easy to pick up salad, fruit, and other food items. We also love the price. They make it easier for your friends or family members on a budget to find something they can afford off your registry. Overall, you can’t go wrong by adding them.
- The tongs come apart for easy cleaning
- They’re dishwasher-safe
- Because they’re transparent, they match almost any kitchen decor
- They can be scratched with heavy use
- The clasp can be hard to tighten when you try to put it back together
Kate Aspen Sweet As Can Bee Honey Pot and Wooden Dipper
Honey is a tasty addition to all kinds of drinks and snacks, including tea, cake, and bread, which is why everyone should keep some at home. The only thing you need to decide is how you want to store it. That’s where this Sweet As Can Bee honey pot and wood dipper from Kate Aspen comes in. It’s adorably styled, packaged for gifting, and affordably priced. We find that it makes a fantastic addition to any wedding registry because it provides your guests with a unique option that comes in handy.
- Its compact size makes it convenient to leave on your table or counter
- The wooden dipper does an excellent job of evenly adding honey to your treats
- We find it to be a unique conversation piece
- It can’t hold more than what you need for a few cups of tea at a time
- Ceramic cracks if it falls
Puzmug Oil Sprayer
Oils of all kinds are easier to use with this handy gadget.
Find on Amazon
Using a sprayer makes distributing your favorite cooking oils, juices, and thin sauces a breeze. And for that purpose, this Puzmug oil sprayer is one of our favorites. It’s small enough to fit comfortably in your hand while being large enough to hold plenty of liquid, so you aren’t stuck refilling it too often. It makes it easy to baste or oil meats, veggies, and other dishes. Simple style and a clean look also help it fit in with your other kitchen decor. That’s why adding it to your registry is a no-brainer.
- It’s easy enough to use for kids and adults alike
- The bottom has a non-slip texture
- A unique gasket prevents leaks
- Although we like that glass is safer than plastic, we don’t like that it’s also more fragile
- The nozzle is tough to keep clean
10 Strawberry Street Dinnerware Set
This set is everything you need to sit down to a home-cooked meal with your new spouse.
Find on Amazon
If there’s a single rite of passage for newlyweds, it’s using your new dinnerware to serve guests as a married couple. You want to be able to do it in style, too. That’s why you need this all-inclusive, 62-piece dinnerware set from 10 Strawberry Street on your registry. It has everything you need to serve a meal for six people, including plates, bowls, tumblers, and silverware. All you need to add is food and napkins. The understated yet brilliantly beautiful place settings can fit in with most aesthetics, too, making it perfect for any home.
- You can conveniently choose from both black and white sets
- It’s perfect as a starter set for newlyweds and young couples
- The price is excellent considering everything included
- We wish there were more designs available
- It’s a pretty heavy gift for your guests to carry
Smirly Cheese Board and Knife Set
This charcuterie board is a fabulous choice for serving snacks and appetizers to your guests.
Find on Amazon
Charcuterie platters are a staple for every wedding registry because they’re perfect for both entertaining guests and enjoying quiet nights at home with your new spouse. This one from Smirly is our favorite. The main tray is enormous, and it has two side pull-out sections for added space. It also has a small drawer on the front that contains snack knives, a large fork, wine opener, sampler forks, chalk, and slate labels. Add the round fruit and veggie platter, and you have all you need to serve snacks to your friends and family.
- This board has all kinds of accessories and additions for added convenience
- It’s durable and made to last for years
- We love the authentic, rustic style of this set
- It’s a bit pricey
- There are only four sampling forks, so you may need to get more if you have more guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I make a wedding registry?
Making a wedding registry is a part of almost all wedding planning for two main reasons. First, your registry makes it much easier for your guests to figure out what you need and want. Without it, you may end up with all kinds of stuff you don’t want or like. Second, it can help you keep track of what you’ve gotten and what you still need for your home.
How do I choose what to put on my wedding registry?
Choosing your wedding registry items is pretty straightforward. You just need to consider the things you like and need and add them accordingly. In general, wedding registries are there to help you get stuff for your home. That’s why you’ll usually find kitchen, bathroom, and home decor items on them. So, for example, if you like farmhouse decor, you will want to add home products that fit that style to your list.
About the Author
About the Site
Since 2010, Momtastic has provided millions of parents with a complete guide to raising a family in a healthy home by offering our expert advice on everything from car seats for kids to baking supplies for the kitchen. It takes a village to raise a family, and our experts are here to make sure every parent finds a little bit of that village in us.