Furinno Three-Tier End Table
Upgrade your bedroom with this functional yet elegant nightstand.
Find on Amazon
For the perfect blend of utility and function, look no further than this streamlined nightstand. It’s outfitted with three shelves, giving you plenty of room for whatever you need at your bedside. A lamp, book, tablet, reading glasses, and more will all be within easy reach. It is made out of stained particle board and coated PVC, so it is lightweight and affordable while still looking like a high-end addition to your bedroom. Its narrow profile also ensures that it will fit next to your bed without sacrificing any precious space.
- Easy to assemble
- Compact design makes it great for tight spaces
- Provides plenty of room for storage
- Not available in other stains or color schemes
Vasagle Nightstands with Adjustable Mesh Shelves
Sharing may be caring, but this set of two nightstands ensures you'll have ample storage on either side of your bed.
Find on Amazon
If you share your bed, you know how important it is to each have your own space for personal items. This set of two nightstands is a stylish and coordinated solution, providing a place for both you and your partner to store nighttime essentials. Each nightstand has two sturdy mesh shelves, which you can attach flat or at an angle to keep books and magazines secure. The tops are made from stained wood, which contrasts beautifully with the dark metal for a trendy, urban style.
- Customizable shelf placement lets you adjust them for your needs
- Industrial style is modern and chic
- Steel frame is stylish and durable
- Because the nightstand doesn’t have enclosed drawers, everything you put on it will be visible
Winsome Eugene Accent Table
For classic, upscale design, look no further than this enclosed wood nightstand.
Find on Amazon
For a classic and sophisticated nightstand, this wooden option from Winsome is hard to beat. It is outfitted with a pull-out drawer and a cabinet to maximize storage potential, and it is available in several different stains to match your existing furniture. The shiny metal fixtures complete the elegant look, and the slightly tapered legs create a sleek profile that will be equally at home in a master suite or a guest bedroom.
- Available in several different stains to match your furniture
- Equipped with a drawer and a cabinet to store different objects within reach
- Easy to assemble, and all the hardware is included
- At 25″ tall, this nightstand is great for high beds but may be too tall for lower ones
mDesign Nightstand Organizer
Help your little ones keep their bedside organized with this useful nightstand.
Find on Amazon
Kids can be messy, but this cleverly designed nightstand can help them keep everything in order. Keeping nighttime necessities like water, an alarm clock, or a favorite stuffed animal close at hand also ensures that your child won’t need to get up out of bed and disrupt their sleep. The multitude of colors will coordinate with many different rooms, and the design is great for small children and teenagers alike. Because the drawers are fabric, they’re lightweight and easy to pull out, but the sturdy steel frame ensures longevity and durability.
- Available in more than fifteen fun color combinations
- Wooden top provides a firm surface for lamps or other decor
- Generously-sized drawers are equipped with sturdy handles that are easy to pull
- Although the fabric drawers are soft and great for kids, they’re not as durable as wooden drawers
Sorbus Two-Drawer Nightstand
With two drawers and a roomy shelf, this nightstand provides ample room for your nighttime necessities.
Find on Amazon
If you’re looking to minimize clutter, this multitasking nightstand is an excellent option. The two enclosed drawers hide whatever you put inside, which makes it great for storing charging cords, vitamins or medications, or other items you’d rather stow out of sight. However, the open shelf and sturdy top are perfect for displaying a clock or keeping your phone within reach. As a bonus, the fabric drawers glide open noiselessly, so you won’t wake anyone up if you need something in the middle of the night.
- Made of premium engineered wood, fabric, and metal for sturdy construction
- Two large drawers provide plenty of storage space
- The fabric drawers are optional, and they fold flat for easy storage
- Not available in many colors
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I style a nightstand?
To give your room a cohesive look, match the stain of a wooden nightstand to that of your bed, bookshelf, or other furniture. If you choose a fabric nightstand, try matching the color to your bedding or curtains for a beautifully coordinated effect. Personalize your nightstand with a small reading light, or add a potted plant, candle, or a few books to make it your own.
Will using a nightstand damage my floors?
Because nightstands are light and are not designed to hold much weight, they do not put much pressure on your floors. They also are not moved frequently, and the four legs provide stability, so they shouldn’t scratch or otherwise damage your floors. If you’re still concerned about scratches on wood floors or divots in carpeting, you can add small rubber casters on the bottom of each leg to protect your flooring.
About the Author
About the Site
Since 2010, Momtastic has provided millions of parents with a complete guide to raising a family in a healthy home by offering our expert advice on everything from car seats for kids to baking supplies for the kitchen. It takes a village to raise a family, and our experts are here to make sure every parent finds a little bit of that village in us.