LEGO BrickHeadz The Mandalorian & The Child
Recreate two famous characters for display in this fun set.
Find on Amazon
Fans of The Mandalorian will love this fun LEGO set. Combining the best of action figures and building sets, this set allows you to build your very own figures for display or play. With 295 pieces, this LEGO set is accessible for beginner builders and experts alike. Create two of the most iconic modern Star Wars characters: the Mandalorian and the Child.
These figures have oversized heads but retain all the fun of building a LEGO set. When you’re finished, you’ll have a cute display fit for a Jedi. This is the way.
- We thought the Child couldn’t get any cuter, but this little blocky buddy is just about as close as it can get. The Mandalorian himself is as identifiable-yet-enigmatic as ever, even in LEGO form.
- This set is a great choice for fans of any age, but we especially love it for our kiddos. The pieces are large and easy enough to assemble, and the process is straightforward and fun.
- It may not be challenging for older builders, but the real reward is the display-ready duo you have at the end.
LEGO The Mandalorian Razor Crest
This massive set lets you create one of the coolest ships in the galaxy.
Find on Amazon
If you’re buying a gift for someone who loves puzzles and challenges, you can’t go wrong with LEGOs. These aren’t the same building blocks from a few decades ago — these LEGO sets are intricate and intense. With over 1,000 pieces, this set comes with mini figurines, spring-loaded shooters, an escape pod, a cockpit, and more. If you can’t buy yourself a real Razor Crest, this is the next best thing.
This set may be a bit too complicated for some younger children, but LEGOs are always worth the challenge. When you’re finished, you’ll have a complete ship with passengers and tons of functions ready to fly to a galaxy far, far away.
- The excellent, detailed design is faithful to the show and should stand up to scrutiny by superfans.
- We love that this LEGO kit fills out the scene with lots of intricate functions and miniature figurines, making for a dynamic display once it’s completed.
- This set is definitely more intricate, so it’s best for builders age 10 and up.
Star Wars The Mandalorian Action Figure
Your favorite bounty hunter is now available in a highly-detailed action figure form.
Find on Amazon
This modern series brought new life into the Star Wars franchise by creating a show that fans, both old and young, love with all their heart. It’s rare to find a show so well-received with a fandom this passionate (and picky). There’s no better gift for a fan of this show than to give them the Mandalorian himself.
This six-inch scale collectible figurine is painted in his battle-worn armor with incredible detail. It comes with several accessories and a collectible imperial token. Whether you love action figures or just want something collectible and premium, this is the toy for you.
- The level of attention to detail on this figurine is truly impressive. Best of all, it’s fully poseable, so the display possibilities are virtually endless.
- We definitely appreciate this pick’s value as a collectible, especially considering the exclusive extras that come along with it — two detailed weapons and an Imperial Credit accessory.
- This detailed collectible figurine is pricier than the run-of-the-mill action figure.
Rebel Alliance Millennium Falcon Keychain Bottle Opener
This handy bottle opener can be kept in the comfort of your pocket and sports a fan-favorite design.
Find on Amazon
Hardcore fans will know that the Millennium Falcon isn’t just a fun name and a cool-looking ship. This bucket of bolts was piloted by the ever-charismatic Han Solo — after he won it fair and square from Lando Calrissian, of course. Han rewrote the definition of cool, and so did his ship.
This handy little keychain acts as both a bottle opener and a detailed depiction of the Millennium Falcon. For the Star Wars fan who enjoys kicking back at their own Mos Eisley Cantina, it can’t get any better than this.
- This conversation starter may not be able to make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, but it’ll crack open a twelve-pack at your next watch party just fine.
- Even if you don’t use it as a bottle opener, the size and weight make it an ideal keychain. Now you just have to try not to wager your keys in your next game of sabacc.
- The zinc alloy isn’t the most heavy-duty metal out there, so it might pick up a couple of dings here and there. Though, in our humble opinion, that just makes it more authentic.
Kybers FX Dueling Lightsaber
Unleash your inner Jedi by using their signature weapon.
Find on Amazon
What Star Wars fan doesn’t love lightsabers? They’re arguably the most iconic item in the movies, and they’re undeniably cool. Even if you’re buying a gift for someone older, there’s a good chance this will bring out their inner child.
They’ll be wielding the force in no time with this classic fan favorite. But this is no ordinary lightsaber — this is a heavy-duty, metal-reinforced replica. It’s just about as close as you can get to the ones in the movies, and when it’s in your hands, it’ll make you feel like you’re in the spotlight.
- No matter your favorite character or faction, there’s a color option to match. This saber has 11 built-in settings and a “flash-on-clash” function so that the blade flickers on impact just like it does on screen.
- We were pleasantly surprised to discover how durable this model is. It has a sturdy aluminum hilt that’s detailed and lightweight, and the glowing blade can actually hold up to some solid hits against other sabers. We don’t suggest going toe-to-toe in any duels just yet, but it’s nice to know you don’t have to baby it.
- This level of detail comes with a higher price tag, but it’s worth it if you really want to wow the superfan in your life.
Our Tips and Tricks
If you’re not familiar with the Star Wars universe, buying a gift for the avid fan in your life might seem daunting. So for those out there who need a bit of guidance, we’ve got your back. If the person you’re buying the gift for has a favorite Star Wars movie, you may want to search for a gift from that specific movie. You don’t want to buy someone a Jar Jar Binks toy if they dislike the prequels. If you don’t want to research movie-specific toys, then you could get a toy that’s universal to all Star Wars films or so identifiable as to be synonymous with the series. That could be a lightsaber, a figurine of an iconic vehicle (the AT-AT, TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and Millennium Falcon are all solid choices, depending on the recipient’s allegiance), something with the Star Wars logo on it, home decor, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Mandalorian toys the same as Star Wars toys?
Yes and no. The Mandalorian is a show that takes place in the Star Wars universe. It contains some of the same characters as other Star Wars movies and shows, but it is not part of the Skywalker storyline per se. The original trilogy, the prequels, and the sequels make up the bulk of the Star Wars canon, but there are plenty of other sources for Star Wars content. Books, animated shows, spinoff movies, and fan fiction can all be considered part of the Star Wars canon. In that sense, The Mandalorian is a part of Star Wars, but it serves a different role than the original movies.
Do vintage Star Wars toys make a good gift?
Vintage Star Wars toys are in high demand, making them a valuable and interesting gift. But they can be expensive and hard to find. Modern gifts are well-stocked and available in many locations, but vintage toys are a bit trickier. You may have to bid on them or find independent sellers. Regardless, if you’re feeling up to the challenge, they can be a great find.
About the Author
About the Site
Since 2010, Momtastic has provided millions of parents with a complete guide to raising a family in a healthy home by offering our expert advice on everything from car seats for kids to baking supplies for the kitchen. It takes a village to raise a family, and our experts are here to make sure every parent finds a little bit of that village in us.