Cafe du Chateau Iced Coffee Maker
There’s no doubt about it: the Cafe du Chateau Iced Coffee Maker is the crème de la crème of cold brew coffee makers, with its superfine laser-cut filter, top-notch stainless steel construction, and near-magical ability to produce the best-tasting cold brew you’ve ever had, every single time. Although this coffee maker comes with a lifetime replacement policy, you definitely won’t be using it.
- Functionally superior to most other models
- Crafted from top-grade stainless steel that’s rust- and corrosion-resistant. All the materials surpass FDA and European Commission food safety standards, in fact
- Ultra-fine filtration system that allows water to steep coarse grounds, all while keeping bitterness out
- Has a dual-layer silicone system that creates an airtight seal (so nothing gets in while your brew is steeping)
- Comes with a lifetime replacement policy, for your peace of mind
- The instructions aren’t always as clear as they could be
ovalware Cold Crew Coffee Maker
Why go to a coffee shop when you have this in your kitchen?
Find on Amazon
The ovalware Cold Crew Coffee Maker makes addictively smooth, flavorful cold brew that tastes infinitely better than the regular ol’ coffee shop-coffee you’re used to. Thanks to the airtight seal, you can expect your coffee to retain its flavor for up to two weeks. And, this nifty tool is made from the finest medical-grade stainless steel and borosilicate glass, so it’s definitely built to last.
- Locks in freshness and flavor for up to two weeks thanks to the airtight seal
- Engineered to fit perfectly on your fridge’s shelf
- Made from 18/8 rust-free, medical-grade stainless steel and lab-tested borosilicate glass
- The non-slip rubber cushion base adds extra stability
- Works equally well for loose-leaf tea
- On the pricey end of the spectrum
Primula Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Nobody does it quite like the Primula Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Simply designed and wholly practical, this coffee maker brews excellent-quality coffee, tea, and other infused beverages. Crucially, it’s easy to use, too. It features a comfy grip handle and durable protective holder, and the specially designed lid provides a smooth, drip-free pour.
- Made from temperature-safe borosilicate glass with user-friendly features
- The specially designed lid seals in freshness for days on end
- The fine mesh filter does a great job of keeping grounds out of your coffee
- Sleek, compact size
- The removable bottom makes it a cinch to clean
- It’s definitely on the smaller side, so if you want to make huge batches of coffee every time, this might not be the ideal product for you
Takeya Patented Cold Brew Coffee Maker
When it comes to sleek designs, the Takeya Patented Cold Brew Coffee Maker takes the cake. This gorgeously constructed coffee maker boasts a leak-proof lid, a superfine-mesh coffee filter, and a stain-proof pitcher body (made from truly top-notch Tritan) that can withstand both boiling-hot and ice-cold temperatures. You’ll absolutely love the way this minimal-chic gadget looks on your countertop.
- Non-slip silicone handle reduces the chance of spillage
- The pitcher body is crafted from high-quality, BPA-free Tritan that’s both odor- and stain-proof
- Chic design looks great on your countertop
- Produces four servings of very smooth cold brew, with none of the acidity of regular coffee
- Durable and dishwasher-safe
- Lid isn’t totally airtight
County Line Kitchen Mason Jar Coffee Maker
Who doesn't want to drink their cold brew out of an adorable mason jar every morning?
Find on Amazon
Cute as a button, the County Line Kitchen Mason Jar Coffee Maker would make Joanna Gaines proud. This cold brew maker offers an innovative and fun way to get your caffeine fix. All you have to do is add your coffee and steep it overnight, and then you get to enjoy your bold, flavorful cold brew out of a cute mason jar. And, the durable flip cap lid makes it easy to pour, store, and sip your drink.
- Get the adorable style and durability of a mason jar, with the convenience of a (leak-proof) flip-cap lid
- All components are dishwasher-safe
- Is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel filter
- You can use it to brew tea, infuse water with fruit, or infuse oils with spices
- It doesn’t quite make 64 ounces of coffee (it’s more like 58 to 60 ounces)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between cold brew and regular coffee?
Contrary to what some may believe, cold brew isn’t just regular, watered-down iced coffee; in fact, it’s actually stronger and more robust in flavor than regular coffee. Cold brew is made by soaking beans in cold water for at least 10 to 12 hours (or longer). After it’s been soaked, the grounds are filtered out, and you’re left with a flavorful, extra-strength coffee concentrate that you can mix with water or milk.
Is there a higher caffeine content in cold brew coffee as opposed to regular coffee?
Oh, yes. Cold brew isn’t for the faint of heart. Of course, you can customize your coffee however you want, but generally speaking, cold brew is usually made with a higher ratio of coffee to water, resulting in a much more caffeinated brew.