Yancorp Stone Brick Self-Adhesive Wallpaper
Move away from the usual and give this stone-patterned brick wallpaper a try.
Find on Amazon
Finding a basic brick backdrop doesn’t take much effort, but we’re here to bring you the best of the best. That’s where this self-adhesive wallpaper by Yancorp comes in. It’s designed to look like old-fashioned stonework, as opposed to the red bricks you usually find. The colors are beautiful, and it has a wonderful textured look that we love. As a bonus, it’s easy to apply. Simply line it up, cut, peel, and stick. We also appreciate that it can go in any room and be cut to any size.
- This wallpaper is both affordable and high-quality
- It’s available in several sizes for your convenience
- The materials are eco-friendly
- It would work better if the adhesive were a bit stronger
- The pattern doesn’t line up perfectly, so you may need to spend extra time cutting to make it look natural
Coavas Brick Wallpaper
If you love the look of old-school red bricks, this wallpaper is a great choice for you.
Find on Amazon
The classics are popular for a reason. That’s why we love Coavas’ brick wallpaper. It’s available in several colors, so no matter what type of aesthetic you’re going for, there’s an option to go with it. The printed grid on the back of it helps you cut it evenly and install it quickly, too. We also really like that the materials are all eco-friendly, safe, and non-toxic because it allows us to feel confident using the paper in our home and around our family.
- There are a few size options available
- Lining it up and matching the patterns up is no problem at all
- You can use this wallpaper for walls, art projects, backsplashes, and more
- The glue can damage some surfaces when you remove the wallpaper
- If air bubbles get stuck underneath the paper, it’s tough to get them out
Cohoo Home Store Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper
If you’re looking for wallpaper that gives you both the traditional look of bricks and the versatility of a neutral color, you may want to check out this white-gray peel-and-stick option from the Cohoo Home Store. It comes in several sizes to make finding one to fit easier than ever. It’s so convenient that you can use it for kitchens, bathrooms, and any other walls you’re trying to revamp. The adhesive works well and holds the wallpaper securely. However, if you do want to remove it for any reason, it comes off cleanly.
- This wallpaper is very affordable
- The texture looks amazing
- We find that this color looks great with nearly any decor
- It doesn’t adhere as well to textured surfaces as it does to smooth surfaces
- Although the pattern can be lined up evenly, it does take quite a bit of time to get it right
GoGoDecal Brick Wallpaper
When you want wallpaper that looks and feels real, this is a great choice.
Find on Amazon
When you want the most realistic look possible without the price tag, the GoGoDecal brick wallpaper could be just what you’re after. It’s got the perfect blend of convenience and traditional design. The colors and textures create a beautifully rich backdrop to any decor, so you can take a drab, plain wall and turn it into the customized centerpiece of any room. It works well on any surface, making it easy to get the look you want in any room.
- The design has lots of little details to make it look authentic
- Each roll comes with over 24 square feet of wallpaper
- It’s very easy to install
- This wallpaper is a bit pricey
- It takes quite a bit of time to get the pattern to look continuous
Timeet Brick Wallpaper
Use this self-adhesive wallpaper for backsplashes, walls, and other projects.
Find on Amazon
Brick is a fantastic choice for all kinds of stuff, including faux fireplaces, accent walls, backsplashes, and more. Timeet’s brick wallpaper gives you the flexibility to use it for all sorts of projects, whether it’s DIY home improvement or arts and crafts. If you don’t like how it comes out, that’s okay — you can easily remove it without leaving any residue or glue spots behind.
- It comes in several colors so that you can find the right one for your project
- There are a few different sizes available
- We think the price is very reasonable
- You may need more than one roll because they don’t come with much
- The adhesive isn’t as strong as we’d like
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of projects would you use brick wallpaper for?
Brick wallpaper is highly versatile. That’s one of the reasons we love it. We’ve seen it used for all kinds of projects, from adorning accent walls to creating the scenery for plays and shows. We love it as an addition to a playhouse, too. Overall, it is a great option when you want to save money while still getting the brick look you want.
Why should you use brick wallpaper instead of real bricks?
Real bricks, although beautiful and durable, are expensive and take a ton of work to put in. You’ll need to hire a professional who may have to demo your walls to install them properly. They take up more space, they make more of a mess, and they’re also extremely heavy. Meanwhile, you can stick wallpaper to pretty much any surface with ease, and it’s very affordable.