Haotian Bar Cart
In terms of style and function, it doesn't get better than this bar cart.
Find on Amazon
Just in time for cocktail hour, the Haotian Bar Cart is the ideal place to store all your favorite drink ingredients. For one thing, it’s just plain stylish with its industrial-chic vibes and warm wood shelves, all offset by a gleaming black steel frame. And the functional features don’t stop there. This cart is outfitted with four swivel casters, the top shelf is removable (use it as a food or drink tray for guests), and it even has a wine rack and hanging glass storage, in addition to the three main shelves. Happy hour has begun.
- Stylish, vintage design
- Features hanging glass storage and a wine rack that holds up to four bottles
- Top shelf is removable and can be used as a food tray
- Handcrafted with high-quality wood and steel
- Four swivel casters allow for easy portability
- It’s definitely on the pricier end of the spectrum, but quality doesn’t come cheap
FirsTime & Co. Francesca Bar Cart
It's all about the details (and that stunning gold color) with this bar cart.
Find on Amazon
The FirsTime & Co. Francesca Bar Cart is simply sublime with its glossy gold color, natural wood shelves, and sleek lines. If you like your bar cart with an extra dose of sophisticated glamour, then this is the cart for you. (Oh, and if gold isn’t your color, not to worry – it’s also available in silver and rustic brown.) Storage is spacious with two glass serving shelves, five compartments for bottle storage, and a six-bottle wine rack. And with four metal wheels, it’s easy to maneuver this cart around your home.
- Eye-catching, gleaming gold-tone and wood accents
- Versatile; you can use this cart as an end table or for dining storage if need be
- Has two glass serving shelves, a rack that can hold up to six bottles of wine, and five compartments for bottle storage
- Has serving wheels
- A pretty piece of furniture on its own
- The cart itself is on the small side, so if you’re looking for a bar cart to be the focal point of your living room, this cart might not be it
Homyshopy Industrial Bar Cart
If you're looking for a cute place to store your sizable wine collection, you've found it.
Find on Amazon
Wine nerds, take note: the Homyshopy Industrial Bar Cart is an excellent pick if you’ve got a growing wine collection on your hands. That’s because, in addition to its three shelves, this cart has a wine shelf that can hold a whopping 14 bottles; and, it even has a stemware holder that holds up to 21 glasses. The side hangers make this cart easier to move around (and give you extra space for towels), while the sturdy frame ensures that this cart can truly hold a considerable amount of weight. You know what they say: a glass of wine a day keeps the doctor away.
- The wine shelf can hold up to 14 bottles, plus there’s a stemware holder
- In total, this cart has three spacious shelves
- This cart is decked out with 360-degree swivel casters (four rolling wheels, two of which are lockable)
- Sturdy metal frames and wood construction
- Assembly is easy and quick
- Inaccessible price point for some
Linon Gina Mid-Century Bar Cart
This Linon bar cart boasts elegant, clean lines and a unique modern design.
Find on Amazon
Going more for the millennial-cool aesthetic? If your living space is all houseplants, white walls, geometric-patterned pillows, and shelves lined with colorful rows of books, then there’s only one thing missing from this equation: the Linon Gin Mid-Century Bar Cart. With its mirrored top and bottom shelves and super-clean, simple lines, this bar cart is elegant without being show-offy. It’s durable and portable, too, thanks to the quality metal construction and four caster wheels. And, it has a weight capacity of 10 pounds per shelf (not too shabby). All in all, this bar cart is pure millennial-chic magic.
- Minimalist, modern-looking design
- Two mirrored glass shelves provide the perfect platform for drinks
- Has durable metal legs cast in a glossy gold finish, along with four caster wheels
- Has a decent weight capacity for its size (10 pounds per shelf)
Kealive Bar Cart
If you'd prefer a bar cart with a more rustic, quaint look, then this cart from Kealive is it.
Find on Amazon
If the rustic farmhouse look is more your style, look no further than the Kealive Bar Cart. This cart definitely has a vintage feel with its dark brown wooden shelves and metal accents, making it a great centerpiece for your living room. It has three open shelves (including a wine rack and glasses holder), a removable top tray, towel racks and hooks, and a side handle, along with four wheels. And, thanks to the waterproof paint job, this bar cart is easy to clean, which is always a plus. Once you’ve got this cart in your home, the party can truly begin.
- Cool farmhouse-chic look, with dark brown wood and metal accents
- Has three open shelves, including a wine rack with room for four bottles and eight glasses
- Top tray is removable
- Has four easy-gliding wheels
- The side handle is convenient for pushing the cart
- There are towels racks and hooks
- Doesn’t come together very quickly
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pick the best bar cart?
Apart from size (the obvious factor), there are some other important features to consider when choosing the best bar cart for your home. If you want to be able to store quite a few bottles on your cart, then you may want to look for something with extra storage space, like drawers or lower shelves. If you want to prepare drinks at your bar cart, a cart with a spacious surface is ideal. If you want to be able to easily transport your bar cart, you should look for a cart with sturdy wheels and a side handle.
What are some must-haves for my home bar?
When you’re building your home bar, there are some essential items to get. First, basic booze like whiskey, vodka, and gin are a must. Once you’ve got your hard liquor, you’ll need your mixers. Some classic, go-to mixers include club soda, vermouth, Campari, juices, and tonic waters. And if you’re feeling really fancy, having tools like a jigger, strainer, shaker, and citrus peeler on hand can really take your bar cart to the next level.