Try these at home:
- Friendly Little Monsters made from upcycled paper towel and toilet paper rolls.
- Imagine the look on your kids faces when they wake up to a room filled with these super simple Paper Bats.
- Go beyond the basic pumpkin this year and make a Halloween Jack-‘o-Totem.
- This Magnetic Skeleton does double duty as Halloween decor and a fun toy. It may even help your kiddos learn a little anatomy!
- This fuzzy, friendly Halloween Spider is easy to make and not at all scary.
- Frankenstein Monster Pops are spooky, yummy, and not made with so much sugar that it’ll be impossible to put the kids to bed.
- These adorable Halloween Playdoughs make an ideal party favor. Hand them out at the beginning of the festivities with some googly eyes and pipe cleaners and the kiddos can make monsters as a party craft too.
- This cheerful Halloween Banner is made completely out of scrapbook paper.
- Looking for cute way to hand out candy to your child’s friends or classmates? Check out these DIY Treat buckets.
- These Juice Box Monsters are another great way to make use of upcycled materials.
Do you have a Halloween craft that you love to do with the kids every year? Share with us in the comments below.