As busy moms we are basically prepared for any scenario; our fabulously chic purses hide an arsenal of quick fixes for anything. When it comes to our beauty routine sometimes we need a little backup throughout they day. Ever have a change of plans and have to pop into a meeting sooner than you're ready? Decide to grab coffee with girlfriends or a hot date with your man at the end of the day and feel a little run down? I've put together a list of beauty essentials for your purse for any of life's fun unexpecteds. Prepare to be chic in any situation!
First, find a smaller makeup bag that you can zip up all your goodies in.
THE ESSENTIALS YOU NEED:
- Blotting tissues to absorb oil
- Clear rubber bands in case you need to pull back you hair for the gym or into a sleek pony for drinks with your hunny
- Lip balm with SPF
- Lipsticks in a couple colors (I go with my favorite red and fun bright pink.)
- Black eyeliner for a quick touchup or speedy smokey eye
- Travel size dry shampoo for a boost of volume on your locks
- Mascara for a lash refresher
- Dental floss
THE STUFF YOU DON'T NEED:
- Full-sized products
- Eyeshadows (unless you are planning on washing your face after the gym)
- Also, ditch those ten-plus lipsticks. Pick two in great shades and keep it simple.
What are your must-haves in your purse? Share with us!
More Beauty Tips: