Ready to get on trend? You may have heard that Punxsutawney Phil, the country’s clairvoyant groundhog, declared that we can thankfully expect an early spring. That means it’s time to trade in that bulky winter coat for a light and colorful spring jacket. Don’t know what to shop for this year? We’ve got you covered.
The moto jacket has made its way to the top of the trend list the past couple of seasons, for spring 2013 it gets a fresh update in cool colors like mint, melon and hot pink. Available in an array of materials, from linen to faux leather, this is a versatile, chic jacket you can find with your budget:
- Calvin Klein Moto Jacket; $139.50 at piperlime.com
- Striped Knit Moto Jacket; $69.95 at gap.com
- Line & Dot Pastel Moto Jacket; $119 at piperlime.com
- Free People Linen Moto Jacket; $148 at nordstrom.com
- Candie’s Quilted Moto Jacket; $33.99 at kohls.com
- Timing Pu Moto Jacket; $49.90 at alloyapparel.com