On a recent trip to Target, I picked up a black strapless beach cover up for $14.99. It was so cute, simple and versatile looking that I proceeded to put it on for an evening event later that night.
I dressed it up with a pair of heels and jewelry pieces. Several people came up to me asking where I got it and every single one of them was shocked to find I had gotten it for under $15 and that I had found it in the swim section at Target.
This is just one of many reasons I love the summer – you can get away with so much wardrobe-wise. And there are so many great deals to be had at affordable prices. Here are just a few great ones – check them out, no one will ever know you spent so little!:
1. Mossimo Women’s Multi Wear Twist & Wrap Dress – $29.99 at Target.com
2. Wide Striped Maxi Dress – $26.99 at CharlotteRusse.com
3. Cross Front Jersey Tank Dress – $19.50 at OldNavy.com
4. Sundress with Ribbon Pull Thru-Tie – $19.99 (normally $60) at JCPenny.com
5. Hive & Honey Tie Front Strapless Dress – $29.50 at Piperlime.com