Jeans are a staple in every mom’s closet. You wear them to the park, you wear them for date night and you wear them to work.
Don’t let yourself get in the mom jean rut by letting your denim get outdated. As much as food has an expiration date, so do denim styles so get rid of last season’s ripped jean look and start 2011 with denim that is sexy and perfect for any occasion!
1. Bootcut: Perfect Boot Jeans, $69.50
2. Boyfriend: KUT from the Kloth Boyfriend Jeans, $69
3. Trouser: Double Waistband Trouser, $69.50
4. Bell Bottom: Textile Elizabeth and James Jimi Jeans Flare, $245
5. White: Matchstick Jean in White Denim, $98
6. Skinny: Sold Spring Street Skinny Jeans, $95