If the holiday collections at your favorite stores have you wishing that Santa would stop by with his credit card, you’re not the only one.
It seems that stores save the best of the best for the holidays. The great thing about gifts is having the opportunity to receive something that you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. So don’t leave it up to your family and friends to decide what you should want. Instead having fun making your own wish list so you can tell them all exactly what will make you smile this holiday. After all if mom isn’t happy (and stylish), chances are no one else in the family is either!
1. To Keep You Cozy: Gidget Ribbon Flower Slippers, $24.50
2. To Keep You Motivated: This Year I Will Idiom Bracelet, $48
3. To Keep You Beautiful: Clarisonic Mia Skincare System, $149
4. To Keep You Organized: Personalized Photo Calendar, starting at $29
5. To Keep You Stylish: Zigzag Zipper Clutch, $88
6. Just For Fun: Nintendo Wii Just Dance 2, $39.99