Yes, you can wear white during winter. In fact, nothing looks more luxe than a stunning head-to-toe winter white outfit that stands out among the dreary black, brown, and grey suits marching around during these cold months. Here’s a peek at a few of my favorite picks in winter white that you can mix-and-match into your wardrobe for the season. Get shopping!
Clockwise from top left:
- Fix Design Sweater Dress; $224 at farfetch.com
- Cream Infinity Cowl Scarf; $28 at etsy
- Banded Ponte Pencil Skirt; $88 at whitehouseblackmarket.com
- Tinley Road Classic Claudine Coat; $79 at piperlime.com
- Aqua Skinny Tuxedo Pants; $82.60 (sale!) at bloomingdales.com
- Shimmer Sweater Poncho, $89.99 (sale!) at coldwatercreek.com