Wind, rain, sleet and the chill in the air during the fall season will have you running for something cozy you can wrap yourself in. While as nice as it would be to just go to the grocery store in a Snuggie, it’s just not acceptable outside the house.
Pick a coat that is classic for everyday wear while also interesting enough to up the style factor of any outfit—we’ve got cool finds that you can shop for this season. Jewel-toned and patterned coats (like houndstooth) are perfect picks and can be worn with boots and pencil skirts to the office or after hours with coated denim and high heels.
From top left:
- Pim + Larkin Patterned Ladylike Coat; $119 at piperlime.com.
- Faux-Shearling Aviator Jacket; $142 (sale!) at victoriassecret.com.
- Tulle Double Breasted Cocoon Coat; $99 at piperlime.com.
- Long Belted Frost Free Coat; $60 at oldnavy.com.
- Wool Military Coat; $126 (sale!) at victoriassecret.com.
- Belted Crushed Faux Fur Jacket $138.60 (sale!) at express.com.