A close second to my passion for wine is my passion for delicious food.
I love to cook and try new recipes. Each year during the holidays, I request something new for my kitchen.
There are so many wonderful gifts out there for the foodie in your life; here are my favorites and must haves this holiday season.
1. Le Creuset Cookware ~ Every foodie needs at least one piece of Le Creuset Cookware for soups, stews, casseroles and braising. I use my oval French oven weekly.
2. Slate Cheese Board Set ~ I absolutely adore this slate cheese board. It is safe to cut cheese on and it’s perfect for writing cheese names with chalk. Also includes two cheese knives.
3. Truffle Salt ~ Oh how I love all things truffle! Dean & Deluca has these amazing white and black truffle salts. Intoxicating!
4. Eco-Friendly Cutting Board ~ These Epicurean Cutting Surfaces are a MUST in my house. I have three different sizes and I use them everyday. Easy to clean and won’t dull your knives.
5. Test Tube Spice Rack ~ This spice collection comes with 40 test tubes filled with a variety of spices. I love the unique look of these and they don’t take up a lot of space on the counter or in the cabinet!
6. Pasta Machine ~ One of our favorite activities to do with my husbands family is make homemade pasta. Even the kids can help. You can make solid sheets of pasta or noodles such as fettuccine or linguine with this pasta machine.
7. KitchenAid Mixer ~ Every foodie needs one of these mixers for all types of culinary adventures. My favorite uses for my KitchenAid mixer ~ making homemade icing for cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies!
8. Barefoot Contessa Cookbook ~ Ina Garten creates delicious recipes that are enjoyed by all. Every household should have at least one of her cookbooks. This holiday season, I will be making her short ribs recipe from her Barefoot Contessa: Family Style Cookbook. Delicious!
9. Porcelain Appetizer Spoons ~ I love being creative and serving one-bite appetizer bites with these appetizer spoons. Spruces up your presentation and creates no mess!
10. The Olive Press Olive Oils ~ This olive oil gift set includes Extra Virgin Olive Oils ranging from Delicate to Robust to use with all types of dishes; ranging from light pastas and chicken to rich stews and red meats.