Christmas is coming – that means lots of festive greeting cards will be coming your way, too.
Here are 15 creative ways to make them part of your holiday decor.
1. String a colorful ribbon across a wall or your mantel. Use clothespins to clip cards on. Poshish
2. Create a clothespin wreath to clip your cards on. Woman's Day
3. Hang cards with mini clothespins or paperclips along ribbon. Little Birdie Secrets
4. String pom-pom fringe across a window. Tie cards on with colorful ribbon. Tilly's Cottage
7. Use glue dots or roll tape to attach cards in the shape of a Christmas tree on an empty wall. Home Life
8. Tack up on a bulletin board. Domino
9. Paint outdoor window shutters red and place cards in the louvers. Pearls Handcuff and Happy Hour
10. String shiny garland across a mirror and attach cards with decorative paper clips. Your cards will double in the reflection. Martha Stewart
11. Use ribbon to tie cards onto a garland laded banister. Martha Stewart
12. Attach ribbon to a door with glue dots. Use straight pins or paper clips to attach to the ribbon. You can also use hot glue to attach the ribbon to the top edge of the door so you don't damage your door. Country Living
13, 14, Tie ribbon around your kitchen cabinets. Attach cards with paper clips, clothespins, or straight pins. Budget Wise Decor
15. Wrap some pretty ribbon around an antique sled. Tuck the cards under ribbon. Midwest Living