Decorating with metallics is easy and on trend. Here's how!
- A fabulous gold pouf with a number of uses from HSN's Nate Berkus
- Modern geometric side table from West Elm would really add a metallic touch to your living room
- The hint of metallic throw at the end of the bed, it looks great with the subtle soft tones throughout the room seen on DecorPad
- Grand gold bunting pillow with gold leather accents from Annily Green etsy shop
- Simple small touches of metallics add great dimension to this mantel space seen on DecorPad
- This gold chandelier from Targetis so much fun, it would liven up any room!
Metallics are so hot this season, shiny golds and silvers are all over decorating and fashion right now. Be careful though, they can overwhelm a room if they're overdone. It's best to stick to small accents or one statement piece per room. These ideas for metallic accents will add some great style without overwhelming the space.