Use monograms to add some classic personalization to your home!
- Monogrammed dishtowels from Sourdough
- DIY monogram wreath from Design*Sponge
- Monogram cocktail napkins from Sferra
- Cross-stitched initials from Chez Sucre Chez
- Eyeglasses case from Leontine Linens
- Monogram shea butter soaps from Safiya
- Handmade monogramed stoneware from Sarah Drake
Once strictly relegated to the preppy set, monograms are re-emerging as a unique way to personalize your home sweet home! Dishtowels, table linens, and bedding are all traditional things to monogram, but modern fonts give them an updated look. Decorate your walls or doors with statement initials, or invest in heirloom-quality place settings that will last forever. Or think small and personalize little soaps for your guest bathroom. No matter how you display your initials, it's an easy way to make a home truly your own.