Animal prints and accents can bring a lot of character and pattern to any room when you're considering redecorating. Here's how!
- Giraffe limited print by Shanon Montrose
- Paperboy wallpaper
- Antlers always add a little rustic touch. Try etsy and ebay for deer antlers that are shed yearly. Image from Elle Decor.
- Owl pillow from Urban Outfitters
- Brass Whale Paperweight from High Street Market
- Huntington Zebra Ottoman from Z Gallerie
It's a lot of fun to use touches of animal accents – and sometimes unexpected, which keeps things fresh and adds a lot of character. Animal prints and accents are easy to add to any room. An owl pillow on a rocker, brass animal figurines on your bookshelf, to bold wallpaper and animal patterned ottomans. You can find animal accents everywhere these days!