Turn something old into something young — breathe some life into antique and vintage items by bringing them into your daughter's bedroom.
1. Orange vintage headboard from House and Home
2. Items from All the Luck in the World at Decor8
3. Flea market frames on Flickr
4. Umbrella from Decor8
5. Vintage tween room from Ohdeedoh
6. Diamond picture frames from The Stir
If you don’t already have some of Grandmother’s hand-me-downs, one or two trips to a flea market or antique show can create the perfect bedroom for a little girl. Not only will the room be unique, but it will bring a sense of romance and history. Fun bright colored picture frames and patchwork quilts keep the room light and young. Grandma will be jealous.