Resolutions are easy to make–results are the hard part. We’ve got six workout essentials to help you meet your fitness goals in 2011.
- Hugger Mugger Mat is perfect for pilates, yoga or simply stretching. You need a workout area–we think it might as well be colorful. ($31.95)
- Zobha capris come in five tempting colors–something that might just make you want to lace up head out on that 6 am run. ($64)
- To keep the pounds off, you need to add muscle. This set of resistance bands will do the trick–a great alternative to free weights and workout machines. ($59.99)
- Your going to need a little support to meet your goals. Might we suggest a bra that won’t chaff or leave you sagging. ($32)
- You won’t run out of exercises with the Bosu Balance Trainer. Target your core with a workouts on this curved surface. ($99.99)
- If you focus on numbers we think the Nike +iPod system is perfect for you. Works with the nano, touch, iPhone 3GS or 4 and turns into a personal workout coach to give you feedback and tracking. ($29)