I always have chicken in my freezer because it’s cheap and everyone likes it. (We’ve gone through a stretch of time where one of my kids refused to eat anything but chicken.) I’ve made over 1,000 slow cooker recipes over the past six years, and I bet at least half of them involve chicken. As a chicken slow cooker chicken enthusiast, I’ve scoured the web for the best Crock-Pot chicken recipes from some of my favorite bloggers. So let’s get to menu planning and try something new and different…and let’s not forget, easy.
1. Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken with Lime and Melted Mozzarella from Kalyn’s Kitchen only calls for four ingredients and will become a favorite for those who like flavorful dishes that use things you usually have in the house.
3. Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chicken from A Year of Slow Cooking will leave you feeling like you just left your favorite Thai restaurant but without the bill. Add in red pepper flakes for a little extra kick if you’d like.
4. Slow Cooker Cheesy Pesto Chicken from 365 Days of Slow Cooking is so easy to make that even a kid can do it. With only a handful of ingredients and the “dump and go” style of cooking, you’ll be done with dinner prep in no time!
5. The Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Sandwiches from Center Cut Cook have tender chicken, peppers, and onions piled on soft hoagie rolls, then topped with lots of melty cheese. These chicken cheesesteaks are easy to make any night of the week!
8. Whole Chicken in the Slow Cooker from The Little Kitchen is flavorful and juicy and isn’t hard at all. Check out her step-by-step photos and instructions if you’re a little nervous. After you try this recipe you may never buy a rotisserie chicken from your grocery store again!
10. The Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup from Two Peas and Their Pod is healthy, comforting, and delicious! And the best part? It’s SO easy to make! Pull out your slow cooker and make this soup for dinner tonight.