"The Juliet" White Wine Spritzer Recipe
The definition of refreshing - helllllooo, weekend!
- ice: for filling glass
- Sauvignon Blanc: two parts
- club soda or sparking water: one part
- lemon rind: 1
Step 1: Fill your wine glass almost to the top with ice.
Step 2: Pour in the wine and club soda or sparkling water, making sure to use the two parts to one part ratio as noted above. My preference is to use Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc (it's an Australian wine & my favourite). But if you live in the US and can't get this wine, any Sauvignon Blanc will do.
Step 3: Twist your sliver of lemon rind over the glass and then drop into the drink.
More Drinks Recipes:
- Mother's Day Melon Mimosa Recipe
- Whiskey Cocktail Recipe: Roebling's Caisson
- Elderflower Champagne Cocktail Recipe