Fresh, cool, beautiful, and delicious! What more could you want in a summer dessert? This easy-to-make, no-bake strawberry cheesecake is packed with scrumptious bites of berries at the peak of their season, and is perfect for a casual family dinner on the deck, or serving to a yard full of guests at a BBQ.
No-Bake Summer Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
The perfect way to use up the last of the season's flavorful & sweet berries.
- graham cracker crumbs: 1½ cups (from about 10 whole graham crackers)
- granulated sugar: 1 cup, divided
- unsalted butter, melted: ⅓ cup
- cream cheese, softened: 2 (8-ounce) packages
- heavy cream: 1½ cups
- fresh lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- pure vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- sliced strawberries (about ⅛ to ¼-inch slices), divided: to top cheesecake
- strawberry jam: ¼ cup