Marissa Hermer's Pimm's Cup Recipe
My recipe for ultimate summer refreshment! Mix up a batch while you catch the #LadiesofLondon premiere on Monday!
- oranges: 2, cut into half-moons
- lemons: 2, cut into half-moons
- Persian cucumber: 1, or one 3-inch-long piece of English cucumber, washed and sliced
- Pimm's No. 1: 2 cups
- Sprite, 7Up, or other lemon-lime soda: 4 cups
- mint: 6 to 8 large sprigs, crushed gently
Step 1: Fill 2 pitchers ¼ full with ice.
Step 2: Layer each with a layer of lemon slices, orange slices, and cucumber slices.
Step 3: Repeat until you get ¾ the way to the top of the pitcher.
Step 4: Pour in the Pimm's and the Sprite/7Up, dividing equally between the pitchers, and mix with a spoon.
Step 5: Add in the mint and divide, pouring in a few cucumber and fruit slices.