This crunchy Brussels sprouts salad recipe has it all: crisp greens, nutty flavors, and a zesty vinaigrette. Try this recipe today—it will become the new family favorite!
Crunchy Brussels Sprout Salad Recipe
Add some crunch & punch to your everyday lunch salad.
- Brussels sprouts, shredded (or grated): 4 cups
- sunflower sprouts: 2 cups
- mixed nuts and seeds (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almond slices): 1 cup, toasted
- scallions, thinly sliced: ¼ cup
- olive oil: ¼ cup
- lemon juice: ¼ cup
- dijon mustard: 2 tablespoons
- garlic: 1 clove, finely grated
- salt + pepper: to taste
Step 1: Using a grater or a knife, finely shred Brussels sprouts.
Step 2: Thinly slice scallions.
Step 3: Lightly toast almond slices, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Step 4: Toss shredded Brussels sprouts with sunflower sprouts, and nuts and seeds.
Step 5: In a small separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and grated garlic clove. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Pour dressing over salad, mix well, and serve. (Optional: Toss salad with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino for an extra kick.)
More Yummy Salad Recipes: