There is always a surplus of candy around the house around Halloween, and I like using it to make fun Halloween treats. These can be served at a Halloween party, while making Halloween crafts with your kids, or doled out as a special snack. This simple Halloween Snack Mix makes for an easy recipe that's sure to please.
- 2 cups crushed salty pretzels
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate candies (like M&Ms)
- 1/4 cup chopped choclate wafers (like Kit Kat Bars)
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 275F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Step 2: In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, pretzels, and brown sugar.
Step 3: Spread the mixture on the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until dark brown and toasted. Allow to cool.
Step 4: Break up the pretzel bits and toss them with the candy and marshmallows and serve immediately.
Want more Halloween Treats?
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Spider Frosting Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Melted Candy Bar Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Oreo Truffle Eyeballs Recipe
- Spider Deviled Eggs
- Spider Brownies Recipes
- 5 Last-Minute Halloween Treats
- Marshmallow Rice Bar Ghosts Recipe
- Spider Mini Cakes Recipe
- Good Witch Mini Cakes Recipe
- Frankenstein Cake Recipe
Kelsey Banfield blogs at The Naptime Chef.