At a loss for what to make Mom for Mother’s Day? Here are a few of our favorites from around Momtastic.
You know how Mom loves cookies, sweet breakfasts, and healthy salads? Well, they are all here for you to savor. My personal favorite thing about all of these recipes is that they are very approachable. Even if you are not the cook in the family I guarantee you can make these and your Mom will love them! —
1. Oven Baked Cinnamon Puffs: These tasty nibbles are so much better than you average bag of donuts. Bake them up for Mom and bring them to her in bed with some freshly brewed coffee!
2. Persimmon Chocolate Chip Cookies: We all know Mom like a good cookie or two. Make these fruity chocolate treats for her afternoon pick-me-up!
3. Mini Chocolate Chip Scones: These tasty scones are an amazing breakfast treat that everyone loves. Ge the whole family involved in making them and enjoy!
4. Gluten-Free Strawberry Corn Muffins: These tasty muffins are a special treat for Mom. Even better, they are gluten-free and super healthy in case she is allergic!
5. Easy Couscous Salad: This healthy salad is packed with flavor and everyone loves it. Treat Mom to a tasty barbecue with this salad on the side.