My daughter is a good eater, but when she is tired, she can get fussy. If I pull out a box of pasta she is instantly happy again.
Dry pasta is a happy common ground in our house. That is the reason I’ve drawn up quite a length of pasta recipes we all really like. Here are a few ideas for some great noodles dishes the whole family will love!
1. Meyer Lemon Ricotta Spaghetti – This bright, lemony pasta only requires a few ingredients and will please the whole family. It is great as a meal, or served alongside chicken or fish.
2. Vegetarian Pad Thai – This great vegetarian dish is gluten-free. It is also a great way to introduce your kids to a new cuisine.
3. Detox Noodle Soup – This simple soup comes together in no time and is perfect for fighting colds.
4. 3-Minute Green Olive Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Noodles – Full of garden flavors this delicious meal comes together in just minutes!
5. Glass Noodle Salads – This gorgeous salad is light and refreshing, the perfect low calorie lunch or dinner!