- kraft paper
Step 1: Cut off a section of your paper. Depending on the size of your bouquet you will need to adjust the size of your paper.
Step 2: Grab your paint and pencil and dip the pencil eraser into the paint lid. You don’t want too much tape, but just enough to make some polka dots!
Step 3: Start stamping! You can do a design, spell out a name or just do dots. It’s fun, right?
Step 4: Once the paint is completely dry, flip the paper over and grab your flowers!
Step 5: Wrap your flowers up in the paper and tape it. You’re done! (Told you it was easy!)
Want more Mother’s Day ideas?
- 6 Homemade Gifts for Mother’s Day
- 5 Mother’s Day Treats
- 10 Ways to Give Mom the Day Off
- 8 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- DIY Fabric Pendant (makes a great homemade gift!)
- 5 Kid-Crafted Vases for Mother’s Day
Find more crafts from Kersey Campbell at ARDOR.