Japanese masking tape has become an increasingly popular (and pretty!) tool when it comes to simple craft, decorating and packaging projects.
An otherwise plain household object can be embellished into something unique and colorful with just a strip or two of this lovely tape. Here's some inspiration to get the juices flowing.
- Decorating glass vases by To Be Charmed
- Handmade note cards showcasing photos from Haystack Needle
- Decorating picture frames from Decor8
- Embellishing with stripes on a child's art table from A Happy Home
- Simple embellished gift tags from Haystack Needle
- A fun wallpaper alternative from Little Green Notebook